[ RadSafe ] outdoor low dose rate measurements

Robert J. Gunter, CHP rjgunter at chpconsultants.com
Wed Apr 17 15:03:43 CDT 2013

Another good way is to do timed measurements at various scan points.  Many
of our clients use a 2X2 NaI with a scaler/ratemeter like a 2221.  The
output would be counts over some time interval.  The great thing about the
2221 is the preset count times and digital scale.

Yours,

Rob

Robert J. Gunter, MSc, CHP
CHP Consultants/CHP Dosimetry