[ RadSafe ] outdoor low dose rate measurements

Robert J. Gunter, CHP rjgunter at chpconsultants.com
Wed Apr 17 15:03:43 CDT 2013

Another good way is to do timed measurements at various scan points.  Many
of our clients use a 2X2 NaI with a scaler/ratemeter like a 2221.  The
output would be counts over some time interval.  The great thing about the
2221 is the preset count times and digital scale.

Robert J. Gunter, MSc, CHP
CHP Consultants/CHP Dosimetry
Toll Free: (888) 766-4833
Fax:  (866) 491-9913