[ RadSafe ] Article by Vincent Giuliano on "Radiation Hormesis"

Jerry Cohen jjcohen at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 30 18:06:58 CST 2013

Otto,
    Given that there are billions of people on the earth, and that you can
take as much time as you want to do the study, I believe that sooner or
later, you might observe some adverse effect of exposure to 15 mrem/a. But
then you couldn't be certain that this couldn't happen at 10 mrem/a, or any
other level >o. What we need is some criterion to determine "How much is too
much?"
Jerry Cohen