[ RadSafe ] Neutron Source Safety

Thomas Johnston tjohnstn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:54:12 CDT 2013

Hello,
May I extend an unofficial invitation to visit our facility.  This is what
we do.  Please submit a proposal and if accepted and approved you will
receive this training that you are looking to obtain, for free.

Please visit our site here at NIST and learn about the varoius programs and
opportunities available.

NIST Center for Neutron Research
http://www.ncnr.nist.gov/   On the left side of the page look for the 'User
Information' section. This should prove useful if you plan to visit.

Neutron Source Strength Calibrations
http://www.nist.gov/pml/div682/grp03/neutron-source-calibrations.cfm

Our facility offers a free Summer school and other programs for student at
all levels, high school and above, and even teacher courses for Middle
School and above.

Best regards and I am glad you asked,

Thomas

Thomas Johnston

Health Physicist

NIST Center for Neutron Research

100 Bureau Drive, Stop 1733

Gaithersburg, MD 20899

301-975-5815

Radiation Safety: http://safety.nist.gov/radiation_safety/

**This message has not been reviewed or endorsed by my employer.*