[ RadSafe ] Seriously Scary Radioactive Products From The 20thCentury

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Wed May 15 04:11:22 CDT 2013

Dear Philip:

I remember my Grand Junction days very fondly (1975-1980) after which I
was transferred to Vienna with 1 week notice. Going from being a field
geologist covering Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico & Utah with 140 field days
per year to being in a city (the first city that I ever lived in) was
trauma enough until I discovered a horse named Boo.

Dan ii

Dan W McCarn, Geologist
108 Sherwood Blvd
Los Alamos, NM 87544-3425