[ RadSafe ] Molten Salt Reactor

Sander Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Sun Aug 17 13:16:38 CDT 2014

Hi Joe,

I had a consulting agreement with Mirion and exercised it for 5 months after
my March 1 retirement. I elected to terminate the agreement earlier this
month in order to pursue other opportunities and new challenges, and by
terminating all association with Mirion, this eliminated “perceptions of
conflict of interest” held by some of the companies I am currently in
discussions with. Mirion is a great company and their current executives do
a fine job managing the company, without my participation. While I miss the
interaction with my colleagues and friends after 18 years, it was time to
move on.

Regards,

Sandy
Retired, Consultant