[ RadSafe ] Anyone want to take over the list

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Tue Aug 19 14:38:14 CDT 2014

OF COURSE - and thank-you Sandy for that clarification. (I thought you
where "blaming" individual posters for not doing something one should
reasonably expect competent listserver software to do, ie. annotate a
message with the identity of the poster)

Since I have ALWAYS accessed RADSAFE with not only my own email address
but my own domain as well and thus be free to say whatever I wished,
that thought never even occurred to me. BUT apparently some email hosts
started rejecting the list - like Yahoo, and only now some organizations
are joining in.

I know changing email hosts is a pain - BUT you can get your own domain
for a little as $3.95 a year and hosting can be cheap too - mine is only
$40 per year for GREAT service and NONE of these issues! So - I hope we
can find a way to make this all work DESPITE these issues.

As for saving ALL the posts - what can I say - I'm a packrat - (although
a much more pejorative term has come into common usage recently) and it
has proven useful many times. If I want something saved for future
reference - I don't expect someone else to do it for me! It even helped
once when RADSAFE lost some!! And mine are backed up as well - nice
thing about having 19T capacity on my home network (RADSAFE posts take
VERY little of that!!!