[ RadSafe ] Anyone want to take over the list

Brad Keck bradkeck at mac.com
Tue Aug 19 15:53:18 CDT 2014

All,

As both a poster AND a lurker, I share your enthusiasm for the free exchange of ideas in RadSafe, and I have no problem personally applying my own "filter" as needed if someone goes off the deep end!

I confess I don't exactly know what the DMARC standard is, but anything we can do to encourage members to work around it seems a good thing to me -  seems to me that almost everyone has a personal address they could use if that helps the forum continue to be representative of the diverse working groups that we have and to assist the broad exchange of ideas.

Keep up the good work, Rad Safers!

Brad