[ RadSafe ] Hospital workers subjected to excessive radiation, lawsuits c...

Brad Keck bradkeck at mac.com
Wed Jan 22 11:25:21 CST 2014

But in fairness,  the hospital denies that they were negligent and promises to present facts to that effect.  As professionals, we should hear both sides - and insist on actual, adequate hard facts - before reaching any conclusions.

Anyone here that can contribute the hospital's side of the story?

Bradly D Keck, PhD, CHP