[ RadSafe ] DNA can be damaged by very low-energy radiation

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 14 11:15:02 CDT 2014

Dear Roy Herren,

I made a mistake in the following statement.

"I am unable to understand why the researchers did not publish the results in a peer journal before making it public."

The correct statement is:

"I am unable to understand why the researchers did not publish the results in a peer reviewed journal before making it public."

I am sorry for the mistake