[ RadSafe ] OT: Global Warming

KARAM, PHILIP PHILIP.KARAM at nypd.org
Tue May 20 12:10:10 CDT 2014

Interesting - but, again, not all that meaningful from the perspective of really understanding what's happening with climate due to the brevity of the time span in question. To use a radiological analogy - how accurately can you characterize an environmental sample with only a few Bq of activity with 1 minute of counting time?

Andy