[ RadSafe ] rad monitor calibration

Don Jordan donjordan at ramservicesinc.com
Fri May 30 14:30:45 CDT 2014

We measured the field from our calibration source with a 1 L ion chamber
connected to a PTW electrometer.  This instrument had been calibrated by a
secondary standard laboratory and their source (or instrument) was compared
to the national standard maintained by NIST in the U.S.  You may want to
consult ANSI Standard N323A-1997 or the ISO equivalent.  But, what does this
have to do with global warming?

Don Jordan

donjordan at ramservicesinc.com

RAM Services, Inc.