[ RadSafe ] Books between CHP Part 1 and Part 2

Ed Waller ed.waller at xplornet.com
Sat Apr 11 10:56:02 CDT 2015

Some suggestions:

Definitely:
Basic Health Physics Problems and Solutions, J. Bevelacqua, Wiley
Interscience, 1999
Contemporary Health Physics, J. Bevelacqua, Wiley Interscience, 1995

Also:
Atoms, Radiation and Radiation Protection, J. Turner, Wiley Interscience,
1995
Radiation Shielding, Shultis and Faw, ANS, 2000 (much is more advanced tham
the Part II. Cember & Johnson has enough)
Principles of Radiological Health and Safety, Martin and Lee, Wiley
Interscience, 2003
Environmental Radioactivity, Eisenbud and Gesell, Acadmic Press, 1997
ICRP-60 / ICRP-103
Perhaps someone can provide a good list of NCRPs?  I would look at NCRP-160

Ed