[ RadSafe ] For the Sake of SCIENCE!

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 12:08:01 CDT 2015

Radsafe,

     I hear you, Brennan.  I like SI units, in  general.

     I like millirems, Curies, etc.  I know what  they are.  I can see
mrem/hour on my rem-meter.  I could teach the  Sievert, etc. units, but
certainly am not used to them yet.

     Enjoy a liter of CocaCola today.  Way back  when, at the real
Hofbrauhaus (Munich) a liter of beer cost one Mark.  And  you could buy hard rolls
and cold cuts to go with it.  And the lady  bringing the beer was dressed in
a Dirndl kleid.

    YUM!!!!   Have a good week.     Joe Preisig

In a message dated 4/23/2015 12:42:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,