[ RadSafe ] Agreeing with Franz on "dogma"

Sander Perle sandyfl at cox.net
Thu Aug 20 12:14:44 CDT 2015

Mike, I agree. We wear a lot of hats, depending on where we work and accountabilities. My position required a varied look when I worked for the State of Florida, 21 years at Florida Power and Light Company and 18 years at Mirion. Never a dull moment!

Regards,

Sandy
Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://health.phys.iit.edu