[ RadSafe ] Space Travel Risks from Radiation - let's not forget dose RATE!

Miller, Mark L mmiller at sandia.gov
Wed May 6 17:17:13 CDT 2015

As  Mohan pointed out, not only is "the devil's in the dose", it's ALSO "the devil's in the dose RATE".  Studies underway in Japan will underscore that the evacuations there were likely unnecessary because of the outdated LNT and its dependence on the ONLY dose paradigm (to say nothing about extrapolating data far below/beyond scientific credibility).
Mark