[ RadSafe ] solar advances

Joseph Preisig jrpnj01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 20:17:20 CDT 2015

Franz/Radsafe,

     USA is where I live and where I was born.  My parents are from
Germany.  Enjoyed some trips to Germany, Austria, Switzerland etc.
Saw Salzburg and a Mozart home.  Lucerne was beautiful.  Zugspitze was
beautiful.  The technical/science Museum in Munich is quite an
interesting place to visit.  Do visit it.  Haven't made it to Hawaii
yet.  Am more interested in earthquakes than Volcanoes.  Also fond
memories of the Hofbrau Haus and beer at a liter for one Mark.  We in
USA can find Wurzburg beer once in a while.  Franz, hope you get to
Southwest USA again sometimes soon.       Joe Preisig