[ RadSafe ] Airborne tritium question

Scott Davidson bsdnuke at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 15:14:12 CDT 2015

Wouldn't you find this in PSAR or similar in the radiation protection section?

It'd be somewhere in licensing basis.

Say your entry was at a tech spec leak rate limit require ops rounds. So an (example) concentration in primary leaking into a compartment with a (example) exhaust be solved to determine concentration of any radionuclide.

And that compares to the occupational limit how?

Sent from my iPhone