[ RadSafe ] Radiation dose rate control levels internationally

Nick Tsurikov nick.tsurikov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:56:03 CST 2019

Hello,
In Western Australia we have, for the workers:
- Supervised area - background + 0.5 microSv/h (possibility for a worker to
exceed 1 mSv/year in 2000 hours), only a general induction required
- Controlled area - background + 2.5 microSv/h (possibility for a worker to
exceed 5 mSv/year in 2000 hours), a 'radiation' induction required
- Restricted area - background + 7.5 microSv/h (possibility for a worker to
exceed 15 mSv/year in 2000 hours), a radiation induction and an access
permit required
Kind regards
Nick