Fear, etc.

I suppose that it's fairly clear then, that we have but one choice, if
we are to live up to our social, ethical and moral responsibilities:

Stop all activities that produce radiation immediately.  If we do so, we
can prevent ALL the health effects triggered by false fears of
radiation.

--
Keith Welch
Newport News VA