Rad Conditions in Kiev

Does anyone know (or able to point me to a web site) what the radiological
conditions are currently like in Kiev?  My brother/sister-in-law have job
opportunities there as teachers, and would move their family there for a
year or two.  They asked me to find out what I could.  Before I scrounge
about the web for hours, I thought I'd ask if anyone happens to know first.

Thanks!

Rick Thacker
ricky.l.thacker@ucm.com <mailto:Ricky.l.thacker@ucm.com>