RE: LNT models -Constancy of Radon levels over time??

Perhaps Drs. Fields or Cohen can answer this:

In an EPA training session for Radon, I saw a graph/study that indicated
that it made no difference whether a house was energy efficient(tight
construction) or inefficient (older, looser construction)with regards to
Radon levels and all other factors being equal.  I carefully questioned the
instructor, because the EPA literature always indicates that Radon levels
are higher in an energy effiecient home.  So which is it?  Is the EPA
literature perpetuating a myth (my thoughts when the instructor insisted the
graph was accurate) or does it make a difference?

        Larry Grimm
UCLA Radiation Safety Division
*	On Campus: CHS A6-060 MS 957061
*	Off Campus: UCLA Radiation Safety Div, 2195 West Medical
Building, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1764
*	lgrimm@admin.ucla.edu   Phone:310/206-0712   Fax 310/794-5825
*	If this email is not RSD business, the opinions are mine, not
UCLA's.