Re: data and facts

> > If  the predictions of the linear model do not agree with the data, then
>the modelers lose; it is as simple as that.

This is exactly why I have written twice before (and no response except from
one of you) that the risk models must be developed to include (merge) and
become consistent with molecular biology data. It would be desirable if this
direction of research could take place. (ICRP could also work on this...).
If any research project on this is going on - let me know (if so, write me
directly) - I could perhaps be a piece in the puzzle - it has to be very
interdisciplinary with people from totally different disciplines. The
arguments around levels below statistical detection limits don't seem to
resolve the argumentations.

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com