research thanks

Hello everyone,

I'd just like to thank everyone who was kind enough to complete my
questionnaire (and also those who are presently completing it). I will post
a summary of the findings as soon as they are ready which I hope you will
find interesting - and perhaps even useful.

The response from the Radsafe list was very encouraging and gave me a lot
of inspiration - so a very sincere thank-you to you all.

regards,
Ashley Read  :-)
Ashley Read
ash@iinet.net.au