Re: Contributions to the historical record

Hi Bjorn, Group,

Bjorn Cedervall wrote:

> >From: Jim Muckerheide <jmuckerheide@delphi.com>
> >Subject: Re: Contributions to the historical record
> >Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 09:07:42 -0500 (CDT)
> >
> > > Jim, I don't mind the references you are giving
> >
> >That's a great relief. Have you read them? I don't see their
> >historical context having a relationship to your "but" below:
>
> I read the papers by Ehrenberg et al. (around 1961-1963) in 1975. And I have

Again, these refs do not relate to the papers on the historical data. These
address the extent of hormesis that was in the science literature, and how/why
it was erroneously dismissed in considering science and public policies.

Otherwise I assume the lack of response to this and the biology/medicine data
has rejected the premise that LDR can cause cancer, and in fact that the
biological responses can only potentially be beneficial, including consistency
with the role of stimulating immune responses that are being applied in
various modalities to successfully treat cancer.

Thanks.

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net