From: brackett@bright.net [mailto:brackett@bright.net]
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 6:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: DOE Recordkeeping

The primary problem with the recordkeeping was the coming and going of the
subcontractors, many of whom would change on a regular basis.
It was my understanding that the REMS database was kept for general
(averages for sites, job classifications, etc.) rather than specific
information.  I thought identifiers (such as names and SSNs) were removed
before making the data available, which would make it unusable for tracking
a given individual.  Is that not the case?