Motives

Franz,

Give Norm Cohen a little more time.  He has a lot of misinformation to
unlearn. I have had a private email from him indicating that at least some of
the information that he is picking up here is making an impression.  It is
easy for anyone to assume that the motives of the opposition are not pure but
I am sure you would be offended if someone thought your motives were less
than honorable.  Some very intelligent people have views similar to Norm's
and hopefully better information will replace that which is mistaken.  It is
easy for many readers of this list to see how silly are the claims of
Mangano,  Gould and Sternglass but it is much harder for the general public
to correctly understand the situation.  The general public has not had the
benefit of years of study and struggle with these facts, as have the typical
readers of this list.  It is much harder for me to understand how Gould and
Sternglass can arrive at their conclusions.  The only way I can explain it is
that in every profession, there is probably a bottom one percent who are
incompetent.