Re: background vs man-made emmissions

And ... you probably won't see Sr-89 either (at least WE haven't) ... and THAT wouldn't support their agenda either.

You picked up on the fact that I was asking a rhetorical question!

Jim Hardeman
Jim_Hardeman@mail.dnr.state.ga.us

>>> Thomas M Lashley <lashleyt@dteenergy.com> 5/1/2000 12:36:44 >>>
Jim, as you know, Sr-90 concentration in milk is decreasing over time in the US and including down wind from nuclear power plants.  This data would not support the Tooth Fairy Project's agenda.

Tom Lashley
LashleyT@DTEenergy.com

  !
  !