Re: background vs man-made emmissions

Short term - a phase out of nuclear and coal, replaced by natural gas. Long term - real investments in all of the alternatives out there, from wind to solar to hydro to wave to fuel cells. As well as a real commitment to efficiency. This is really more of a national policy question - whether we as a country have or can get the necessary will to make these changes.

norm