Re: RADSAFE digest 3135

person who contracted that breast cancer -----

> .

>         Why is breast cancer increasing?  Improper diet -- high fat diets are a
> known risk factor for breast cancer, as are drinking alcohol, and obesity.
> Women (and men too, I'm sure) drink a lot more now than they did 30 or 40
> or 50 years ago.  It is a well-known fact that obesity is a national
> problem in both genders and all ages.  This has been reported in the
> popular press.

---------- Isn't there also an alarming rise in breast cancer in younger women as
well? recall
reading something about that ----------

I'd have to ask RPHP for additional info ------

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood,
NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);