Re: Why are you posting to RADSAFE?????

Norman is a good laboratory to nuclear communication. He is playing a
good job, and we can't be offended with him in his intention. In my opinion
we have to thank him for
the opportunity also to learn more on the anti-nuclear technique, and the
way that he
addresses, polite, as usual, as a commander not as a soldier.
There is not difficulty to understand why is Norman posting to RADSAFE! -
RADSAFE is the best forum that he could find to test our ability to absorb
and competence to answer.
Yes we need to take care on Norm's trap questions? Trap questions can be
dangerous and Norman look for ways to turn
your words against you. We should to take care that only colleague that can
understand the game should answer to Norman. The Norm's goal using trap
questions is to make many of us look foolish.

Jose de Julio Rozental
joseroze@netvision.net.il
Israel