Re: background vs man-made emmissions

Hi Steve,

Natural gas as short-term until alternatives kick in, because the new generation of
gas burners
are fairly efficient.

I disagree that I've been shown alternatives are impractical. They are all at
different stages
of becoming more practical. Please subscribe to EREN news (DOE) and we can discuss
further.

Of course there are safety concerns with natural gas, but I disagree (of course)
with the "zero deaths" from nukes.

peace,
norm

--
Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,
Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);