Re: NIRS anti-nuclear activity summer 2000

Of all of your "distinguished" supporters, I did not see the name of one
expert.  Just because one has a little popularity in the music or movie
industry, they are not qualified to be experts.  Name me at least two well
acclaimed experts against nuclear power and the nuclear power industry.

By the way, the United States is the only country STUPID  enough to believe
that the movie stars and pop stars are experts when they are not.  They only
want to get their names in the papers.

Additionally, I was recently in France, and their energy comes mostly from
the nuclear power sources.  Can you tell me what problems they have had?

One who believes in the truth.

Stephen Doerfler