Re: Mislabeling

This approach to combatting anti-nukes is right on!  We should do it.

But I think that the anti-nukes are not the real problem.  We're not going
to convert them, whatever we do.  We should really be addressing the same
people they address.

And, I know you don't want to hear it again, but our message will always be
vulnerable until we repudiate the nonsensical LNT/ALARA position that says
that radioactivity poses an unnatural, unprecedented hazard.  (Why? Because
radwaste has such a long half-life.  But, we have to remind people, mercury,
selenium, chromium, lead, et al. have infinite half-lives.  And we've
learned to live with them, without turning the world upside down and
backrupting ourselves in the process.)

Ted Rockwell