Re: loosing, Tooth Fairy Project

> Based upon informaton from the NRC referral, I learned there are 103
nuclear
> plants in the US, most of them are being sold and about
> a dozen plants have closed. Deregulation and the shift toward natural
> gas plants in the Northeast  were attributed to  this trend.

Another way of looking at this is that most of them have been bought.
People do not buy nuclear power plants to shut them down.  There are also
two plants with five reactors that have had their licensees extended for
another 20 years.  Are you sure that 52 (most) of the plants are being sold?
That seems a little high to me.

Check out what Dr. R. Bertell has to say about natural gas in her book, "No
Immediate Danger".

Don Kosloff dkosloff@email.msn.com
2910 Main St., PERRY OH 44081