Re: radon in water

The phone number is 1-800-526-5482. Talk to Dr Paul Kotrappa. The site is
www.radelec.com

"Algutifan, Elizabeth K. (ELB)" wrote:

> I once conducted a study where we measured radon in water using electret ion
> chambers (supplied by RadElec) inside large sealed jars (also supplied by
> RadElec). I don't know if you would call them "high tech" or not, but
> electrets are definitely inexpensive compared to other analytical methods.
> Of course, you also need the voltage reader which would be another few
> hundred dollars. Maybe you could rent one. Sorry, I don't have a phone
> number with me, but I bet they have a web site.
>
> Elizabeth Algutifan, CHP
> Bechtel Jacobs Co. LLC
> East Tennessee Technology Park
> Oak Ridge, TN
> algutifane@bechteljacobs.org

begin:vcard
n:Demopoulos;Paul James
tel;fax:203-785-7588
tel;work:203-737-2145
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Yale University;OEHS/Radiation Safety
version:2.1
email;internet:paul.demopoulos@yale.edu
title:Senior Health Physicist
adr;quoted-printable:;;135 College Street=0D=0A;New Haven ;CT;06511;USA
fn:Paul James Demopoulos
end:vcard