Posting Limits: WAS Anti's, posting, and small SNM quantities

Brian, I agree with your sentiments about banning folks; however, I must disagree with you on posting limits.

I realize that all of the useless blather and drivel that I post is tiresome to many, but when someone asks you to clarify an answer or identifies a mistake in your logic that you do not agree with - you're supposed to wait a day before reposting?

How about someone needs a quick answer to a TECHNICAL problem their having and you've already posted on a rather tiresome MALFORMED BABY CAUSED BY NUCLEAR HAIR DRYER thread.  You've got the answer to their critical, TECHNICAL problem (very helpful to others on the list), but ... there's that darned posting limit.

Do we get a lifeline?  Poll the audience?  Phone a friend?  Give'em a 50/50 answer?

Tongue firmly in cheek!
Michael
TRAB

>>> brees%lanl.gov@internet.pantex.com 11 Aug 00 7:10:10 AM >>>
First of all, the idea of banning any class of people from radsafe is
repugnant to me,