Re: About this list

John,

I have worked (+25 yrs) with, and I am quite familiar with, the variety of linacs
used in cancer treatment (x-ray/electron beams of 4-25 MV/MeV).  I'll try to
answer any questions that you/others pose for this variety of linac on this list
or privately - whichever you/others prefer.  No flames, technical responses only
to your questions.

Doug

Douglas D. Jackson
St.Louis, Mo.