Re: Special handling of individuals with lifetime dose gr

More relevant info:

The DOE requires, via 10CFR835, the maintenance of records in order to track an
individual's cumulative TEDE (i.e., lifetime dose).  Further guidance in the
applicable 10CFR835 implementation guide requires records of cumulative TEDE to
be obtained and maintained for all monitored individuals back to at least Jan 1,
1989 (the DOE did not require determination of CEDE prior to Jan 1, 1989).

In addition, 10CFR835.801 requires reporting of cumulative TEDE on each
individual's annual radiation dose report.

Now, what is the basis for these requirements?  I do not know.  There is no
cumulative TEDE limit in 10CFR835.202.  Could someone enlighten me?

Rodney Bauman, CHP, RRPT
rodney_bauman@wssrap-host.wssrap.com