Re: Source for fiber drums

"NORTH, Ralph" wrote:

> Does anyone have a source in the Midwest  for reconditioned fiber
> (cardboard) drums that will fit under a VyleEater? They need to be 35 " or
> less in height, lock ring on top, reinforcement ring on the bottom. Please
> reply privately, this may not be of general interest. Thanks.
> Ralph North
> UW Madison Radiation Safety
> rnorth@fpm.wisc.edu
> 608-262-1524

Ralph,
   If you can settle for new drums your best bet is Greif Bros., (or as we
call them Good Greif Bros.) They make just about every size, shape and
description of fiber drum ever imagined. They are nationwide. You can reach
them in the Chicago area at 630/953-2288. Our rep is a guy by the name of Guy
Ferrelli.

  Reconditioned are a little tougher to get. I don't want this to sound like a
sales pitch, which it's not, but if you don't need too many we can probably
get you some.

Jim Bell
Adco Services, Inc.
708/429-1660