Re: Request for suggestion

In my humble opinion there is a way to facilitate the publics
understanding. It's the same way that they began to believe the lies in the
first place. There were few, if any, counter stories/articles for all the
misleading lies/movies etc. that the public was fed since the 40's. You
can't over come that many years of paradigm in just a few years. And you
have to do it constantly on a level the general public would understand.
The lies have been told for so long that they have become truth. A few
honest article isn't going to do it. It has to be very visible, loud and
clear as well as constant (and at a level that most people would understand
i.e. not a PHD).

Sorry for spewing. It's just my opinion:)