Re: Radiation from DU 'could act rapidly'

You're right!

My Attitude Adjustment Manager arrives to handle me in just under two weeks.
I can justify (Def:  "Explaining away the most blatant wrongdoings") my
cynicism by discussing my current efforts of pushing through
counter-intention to get a Unit up and running.  But unlike my three
previoius "contributions" to Radsafe, that
would just be whining... (:

neilkeeney@aol.com