Re: Record US gas prices breathe life into nuclear power

That was then ... this is now.  Considering that Pres. Bush's
administration is proposing relaxation of air pollution regs in CA to meet
power shortfalls.  Ask a Californian if they would rather have a nuc plant
or more air pollution.  THAT should get a lively debate going!

"Just my opinion, not anybody else's ... as far as I know."

Philip Barringer
Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment
785-296-6342