RE: Smear Collection Efficiency

Question:  If you wipe a large area of a package in excess of 100 cm^2

without paying attention to the total area wiped, then how do you know if

the shipper was in violation of contamination limits if you find anything?

glen.vickers@exeloncorp.com

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary

information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright

belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If

you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified

that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation

to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited

and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please

notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and

any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.