Re: Op-Ed in International Herald Tribune

Greetings all,

One question - What then, or how much, are the astronauts/cosmonauts exposed to? Have any of them developed cancer?  If so, what is their cancer rate compared to the "normal population"?

                             Enjoy,

                                 Tom

---

Tom Savin

On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 02:13:58

 ROBBARISH wrote:

>Greetings All:

>Following the recent publication of two pieces on in-flight radiation in the

>International Herald Tribune, I was invited to write an opinion piece for the

>newspaper

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!