Re: tritium exit signs - not

Gerald,

With respect to incident two:  Why did surface contamination on the shipping

containers [18,000 - 240,000 dpm/ 100 cm2] exceed maximum surface

contamination [14,000 dpm/ 100 cm2] in the contaminated ward?

How long were residents vulnerable to contamination? That is, how much time

elapsed before they were removed, separated from the source, and scrubbed

up, or whatever?

What was the background level of tritium in the water supply and/or on the

grounds of the facility estimated to be?

Was the urine of any residents not in the spill area (not exposed) assayed

for tritium content?

Thanks,

Raymond Shadis

Post Office Box 76