RE: Contaminated uranium in the news again

The recycled uranium report was designed to help address the question of

what kinds of doses were received by the workers at places like Hanford and

Oak Ridge.  Non of the reports I looked at addressed such questions as where

did the recycled uranium (RU) go.  The influx and outflux of the material

was addressed inorder to answer such questions as which workers were

potentially at risk, were protection measures appropriate to the risks, etc.

  The reports were prepared by the different sites to address their own

situations.