Service support of Oxford NMG/Nucleus products?

Thanks to all who took time out of their day to point me

toward the subject query.FYI,a synopsis of my quest:

Canberra had indeed acquired Oxford NMG, which had

previously acquired the Nucleus. The Oxford product line

is defunct, yet service support of it is provided by

Canberra's Tennelec subsidiary located at:

     107 Union Valley Rd.

     Oak Ridge, TN  37830

     Ph 865.220.6300

Steve Dugan in Technical Support was most helpful..and

friendly.

I also discovered that "Tribe Nucleus" is continuing a

40 year tradition of basic radiometrology equipment

excellence as Spectrum Techniques, Inc., located at:

     106 Union Valley Road

     Oak Ridge, TN 37830 USA.

     Ph 865.482.9937

Roger Stevens invited me to visit their showroom at

http://www.spectrumtechniques.com/spectech.htm

Hey. I'm impressed!

Paul Tyree

         / \