Re: Having a baby after a seed implant

I sent this thread to my wife, who holds multiple degrees including a BS in

nursing and is a former triage nurse. She responded with the following,

which I decided to forward for the benefit of any who may be interested:

"They should try now since most sperm that are damaged will not be viable

anyway. Really, only the very healthy sperm will be able to swim, move and

perform successfully. No brainer. No age issues. Sexual performance issues

maybe, since Prostate CA is frequently accompanied by impotence. And women

frequently raise their children alone anyway. If they are lucky, they will

produce an unusually strong and gifted baby from the effects of hormesis and

mutagenic strengthening."

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer

Opinions are attributable to myself only.