Re: Compensation of survivors

Did the hoods provide radiation shielding?  Weren't you concerned about cataracts?  How

do you know the dose to the head and eyes?  When you say that, "Wearing a radiation

badge outside the apron would have shut down my research program." are you saying that

an adequate radiation protection program would have shut down your research?

This is scaaaaaary.  You're convincing me that the workers' claims for compensation are

justified.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com