Thanks from NY

Radsafe Subscribers,

I would like to extend my sincere personal thanks to the many of you who

have reached out with your offers of respirators and protective clothing.

In these troubled times, I am very proud to be a part of a community that is

so willing to help.

ConEd has informed me that everything they have received will be used by

them or distributed to others through FEMA.

Again, thanks to all of you for all you've done.

Lori Glander

lglande@entergy.com

Dosimetry Supervisor

Entergy - Indian Point